Friday, October 2, 2009

Confused and disturbed....



I'm feeling so confused and disturbed....for the first time in 3 years I doubted why did I joined this teaching course....well the doubt had always been there ever since day 1...but today it seems that the doubt has mounted to an all-time high....it was an oral presentation....i got the points but my pronunciations brought me down...others speak clearly and fluently...even the lecturer noticed it and pin-point it...it was then i doubted my teaching abilities...cos we r talking about a career where the teacher's voice is the "insurance" of the career....and with bad pronunciations, my teaching career is pretty much DOOMED..
Therefore i am now divided whether to pursue my teaching career or to quit this course for good...
Oh God..Help Me !!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh...yuva...
u r really good...
doesnt u knw??? =)
u jst nd...more relax when speak..
okeh?? but ur ideas always fntastic =)
d.o.n.t_g.i.v.e_u.p

fad.zain said...

dont give up yuva!!
believe in urself! i do have the same problem...so why dont we just try to fix it and improve ourselves?

good luck!!and do keep in touch!

friends forever!!

Followers