Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My own poem...

This is the poem of my own creation for English assignment..based on my life at IPGM. It goes like this...

LIFE OF A TEACHER TRAINEE


KRINGGGG……

The clock struck six,

To the world I say good morning,

Though I know the day promised full of jinx,

So I rushed for my daily dose of hot water,

To prepare Milo and oatmeal,

Easy to eat, easy to cater,

Indeed a hearty meal.

 

Morning trips to the bathroom,

Is like strategizing a pit-stop for a car race,

Judging the right time is crucial,

Or traffic jam is what you will embrace,

Then back to the room,

Get myself groomed before the assembly.

 

Then, there is the lecture,

5 hours of boredom and torture,

With 30 minutes of recess in between,

A huge test of patience to this teen,

Though I know the lecturers’ intention are noble,

To create a super teacher is their goal,

And mine alike.

So there we are together on this mountain hike.

 

Weekends is a blessing,

The one I am craving,

An escape from the hectic weekdays,

The only period where we can off our alarms,

Free to do whatever we want,

Shopping, watching movie or simply loitering,

Just getting a deserved rest,

Before activating the buzz mood again,

THIS IS THE LIFE OF A TEACHER TRAINEE!!!

Written by:-

Yuvarajan a/l Devandran

3 PISMP MT

 Sorry for any improper poetic devices..am just a amateur poet-writer. :-D

No comments:

Followers