Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dragonball Evolution...

I've managed to get the ticket for the premier of this movie last Thursday. The film was fine, well-taken. The director planned to adjust the story to the modern era instead of following exactly to the classic manga, which is a good thing. And with the producer, Stephen Chow, I expect some comedy and I wasn't dissappointed. Chow Yun Fat did the comical role , the first I have seen from him as he only did serious role in his previous movies such as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and The Replacement Killers. But one thing puzzled me is that the movie got premiered in Asia 1 month earlier than America and Europe despite being an American movie.
Overall, i will rate the movie 4 over 5 stars.

1 comment:

lidahaku said...

xbeshla...huhu
2.5/5

Followers